your basic explanation...

I'm not here to make excuses but some days you just know that the light at the end of the tunnel is an on-coming train. Thankfully trains derail all the time. And that's what my life is all about. As I rush towards my 25th birthday I realise that being 24 for the last few years hasn't been so bad...

Monday 4 July 2011

what would you do for 10bucks?

My final nasty uber baby is growing rapidly. Alex the Web Dude is working wonders with the site - hopefully it will be completed ready for public consumption before the month is out. 10bucks could be the child that sees me to my first mill and then some; crazier things have happened and of course I owe it all to Dear Old Dad because if I wasn't his daughter, I'd never have thought of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment