your basic explanation...

I'm not here to make excuses but some days you just know that the light at the end of the tunnel is an on-coming train. Thankfully trains derail all the time. And that's what my life is all about. As I rush towards my 25th birthday I realise that being 24 for the last few years hasn't been so bad...

Tuesday 5 July 2011

how many hours in a day?

It seems that the harder I try the fewer hours in every day there seem to be. I'm sooo busy that as the level of activity increases the number of extra jobs that get added on to the pile seem to multiply like horny bunnies but without the cuddly fluffiness...The wags always tell you that if you want something done, as the busiest person to do it and it's true! Does this mean that all I have to do is find someone that is busier than me and all my time problems are solved?
Or should I really be looking for someone that is crazier than I am to finally pull the trigger and put me out of my super nova stress vibe? Hell maybe I should just resort to self-medicating and administer caffeine by IV? Now there's an idea worth pursuing! Now who's smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment