your basic explanation...

I'm not here to make excuses but some days you just know that the light at the end of the tunnel is an on-coming train. Thankfully trains derail all the time. And that's what my life is all about. As I rush towards my 25th birthday I realise that being 24 for the last few years hasn't been so bad...

Monday 4 July 2011

in the kitchen

Finally hanging the last 2 doors on the 3 new pantries I built - man, do I LOVE power tools. I'm so pleased with how the kitchen is turning out with all the extra storage and the last section of wall coming out. I'll post some pics tonight. The ugly old fireplace is coming out brick by brick this Sunday as well. Owen the Plumber reckons it will take us a day to demolish it completely and clean up all the bricks ready to go into building the deck etc out the front. You've got to see it to believe it...

No comments:

Post a Comment