your basic explanation...

I'm not here to make excuses but some days you just know that the light at the end of the tunnel is an on-coming train. Thankfully trains derail all the time. And that's what my life is all about. As I rush towards my 25th birthday I realise that being 24 for the last few years hasn't been so bad...

Tuesday 5 July 2011

man I feel like a...

If there is a certain someone and you've imagined in your head that you loved them forever but never got around to saying so in so many blinking words is there ever a right time? Are you a home wrecker if what you have to say will potentially destory relationships and lives for both of you? Is it worth putting your head on the block and saying whatever is on your mind and in your heart out loud or not? Is the wanting worth the price you may have to pay? Ahh shite, just give me another coffee and we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment